THE NORTH FACE THERMOBALL TREKKER JACKET
- 15D 33 g/m2 100% nylon with DWR finish
- 11.5 g/ft2 ThermoBall ® synthetic insulation
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Hem cinch-cord
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
Do not dry clean. Hand or machine wash separately on delicate cycle in warm water. Use mild detergent. Rinse well. Secure all hook and loop closures during wash. Tumble dry at low heat. Do not bleach. Do not iron.